Africa United FC – 2017 Youth Training Center Information
SPRING REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 06, 2017
Youth Training Center Location:
Mercer Stadium South and North – Grass Fields (701 8th Street, New Westminster)
- Behind New Westminster Secondary School – Adjacent to the Artificial Turf Field
- There is plenty of parking space behind the school building at the back alley next to the field
Youth Training Center Program Dates, Time and Fees:
Mondays and Thursdays 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Registration is open to BOYS and GIRLS at the U5 to U15 age groups and BOYS ONLY from U16 to U18
- All players MUST register online
- Spring Sessions Start Monday April 03, 2017 and End Monday June 05, 2017 (18 Sessions)
- Summer Sessions Start Monday June 12, 2017 and End Monday Aug 07, 2017 (17 Sessions)
- No practice on Stat Holidays if they fall on Mondays or Thursdays.
- A subsidized registration fee of $100 per player, per program (Spring or Summer program) and $150 discounted rate for both Spring and Summer will be charged
- Financial Assistance may be obtained through KidSport or Canadian Tire Jumpstart Program.
- If a players is SELECTED to play in competitive exhibition games or invitational tournaments mostly on weekends, additional fees will be charged to cover the cost of participating in these extra competitive games.
Youth Training Center Details:
- Players MUST bring their own black SHORTS, black SOCKS, shinguards, appropriate soccer boots conducive for grass fields, water bottle and Africa United jacket (if they have one)
- Payment online using PayPal or by check or money order written out to “African Canadian Soccer” or “A.C.S.C.A” with memo “your child’s LAST NAME” or by eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALL registered players Boys and Girls at ALL age groups will receive a brand new UMBRO soccer ball which they MUST bring with them to practice,
- All registered players will receive a training kit to be worn at all times during practice sessions.
Youth Training Center Tournaments:
- The coaches will strive to register for “invitational” tournaments or “exhibition” games throughout the spring and summer to get our players the opportunity to compete.
- Given that most tournaments are on weekends, participation will be based on availability of players and coaches.
- Invitation Tournament fees will be charged.
Player Registration Instructions:
- Logon to www.acsca.net
- Click on “Africa United FC” page
- Click on “Youth Training Center”
- Under Youth Training Center, Click on “Register Online” (Choose Returning Player or New Player)
- On the Registration Form under “What are you registering for” choose ONLY ONE “Spring Sessions April – June”, “Summer Sessions June – August” or “Spring and Summer Sessions – April to August”
- Agree to the terms and conditions of Africa United FC including the Code of Conduct
- Choose payment option (Pay Online with Credit Card, Money Order, E-Transfer)
Youth Training Center Contact Information:
- Justus Mirembe – (604) 644-8589
- Tariku Tesfa – (778) 896-3035
- Prince Emmanuel Opoku – (604) 653-5990
- Imran Tahid – (604) 505 4196
- Mahmoud Adebo – U10 Coach
- Gilbert Kyne – U10 Coach
- Taiwo Ibishomi – U7 Coach
- Franco Calliguilli – U7 Assistant Coach
- Jervis Ambaka – U7 Assistant Coach
- Justin Ikwuegbu – U7 Assistant Coach
- Jamie Kopp – U7 Assistant Coach
- Tariku Tesfa – U13 Girls Coach
- Angela Chang – U13 Girls Coach
- Ermias Andemeskel – U13 Coach
- Jethro Kambere – U13 Coach
- Belay Bezabh – U15 Coach
- Adebo Mahmoud – U15 Coach
- Kalifa KD Dukully – U18 Coach
- Africa United FC Clubhouse 10029 Whalley blvd, Surrey, BC V3T 4G1,
- MAILING ADDRESS 208 – 14888 104 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3R 1M4. Website: www.acsca.net Email: email@example.com