Africa United FC – 2019 Youth Training Center Information
SPRING REGISTRATION OPENS APRIL 01, 2019
Youth Training Center Location:
Mercer Stadium South and North – Grass Fields (701 8th Street, New Westminster)
- Behind New Westminster Secondary School – Adjacent to the Artificial Turf Field
- There is plenty of parking space behind the school building at the back alley next to the field
- Practice Sessions on MONDAYS and THURSDAYS 6:30pm to 8:00pm
Youth Training Center Program Dates, Time and Fees:
Mondays and Thursdays 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Registration is open to BOYS and GIRLS at the U5 to U12 age groups and BOYS ONLY from U13 and U14
- All players MUST register online
- Summer Sessions Start Monday June 10, 2019 and End Thursday Aug 08, 2019 (17 Sessions)
- No practice on Stat Holidays if they fall on Mondays or Fridays.
- A subsidized registration fee of $150 per player, for Summer will be charged
- Registration Fee includes a training soccer ball, Africa United Training Tee Shirt and Africa United Training Tracksuit Jacket for new registrations
- Financial Assistance may be obtained through KidSport or Canadian Tire Jumpstart Program.
- If a players is SELECTED to play on the “Travel Team” that plays in competitive exhibition games or invitational tournaments mostly on weekends, additional fees will be charged to cover the cost of participating in these extra competitive games.
Youth Training Center Details:
- Players MUST bring their own black SHORTS, black SOCKS, shinguards, appropriate soccer boots conducive for grass fields, water bottle and Africa United training gear (NEW JACKETS THIS YEAR)
- Payment online using PayPal or by check or money order written out to “African Canadian Soccer” or “A.C.S.C.A” with memo “your child’s LAST NAME” or by eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALL registered players Boys and Girls at ALL age groups will receive a brand new soccer ball which they MUST bring with them to practice,
- All registered players will receive a training kit to be worn at all times during practice sessions.
Youth Training Center Tournaments:
- The coaches will strive to register for “invitational” tournaments or “exhibition” games throughout the spring and summer to get our players the opportunity to compete.
- Given that most tournaments are on weekends, participation will be based on availability of players and coaches.
- Invitation Tournament fees will be charged.
Player Registration Instructions:
- Logon to www.acsca.net
- Click on “Africa United FC” page
- Click on “Youth Training Center”
- Under Youth Training Center, Click on “Register Online” (Choose Returning Player or New Player)
- On the Registration Form under “What are you registering for” choose ONLY ONE “Summer Sessions June – August”
- Agree to the terms and conditions of Africa United FC including the Code of Conduct
- Choose payment option (Pay Online with Credit Card, Money Order, E-Transfer)
Youth Training Center Contact Information:
- MAILING ADDRESS 208 – 14888 104 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3R 1M4. Website: www.acsca.net Email: email@example.com